Permit Applications

The Office of the Clerk provides the applications for Entertainment Permits, Peddler & Solicitation Permits, Fireworks Sales Permits, Raffle Permits, Open Shelter Reservation for Cortland Community and Suppeland Parks, and Block Party . Please call the Clerk's Office for applications 815-756-3030.


ALL other types of permits such as building and fencing can be obtained by inquiring with the Permit Clerk 815-756-9041.